• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Quality High end AR-15 parts

Good for you... nobody has ANY idea what message you are trying to convey!
easy man,, we are friends here.

OP sounds like you are trying to buy metal stock material in your title, and then in your post it seems you want a high end upper.

Let me try this, if you have any quality high end AR-15 parts including Uppers/ Lowers, barrels, triggers, Brakes, BCG, Etc. such as Wilson Combat, Noveske, F-1, KAC, 2A, Seekins, North tech, V7, JP, Falkor, Timney, Proof Research, and some Bcm parts Etc. I like Titanium parts and parts that are precision made with very tight tolerances. Optics as well Swarovski, Schmidt & Bender, Valdada. I’m Looking to finish a couple of quality builds. Let me know what you have and you’re price, if you have something I need I will contact you back. Sorry about the miss understanding in my listing. I hope this help clear things up.. Thanks. Hank45

I have a BCM Upper never used. I also have a used complete 12.5” BCM Barrel on a NCM Upper with a BCM BCG and CH. The handguard is not BCM it’s TackPack. Let me know if interested.

I have a Krieger barrel turned by Compass Lake Engineering I'll sell cheap. It is 18" long with an Ops Inc muzzle break installed. Shoots great but has a mid length gas system which doesn't play well with my suppressor. If you are interested I can take photos.

Back
Top Bottom