• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Quality Rifle Barrel Threading Service

TheSnail

Default rank <2500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
61   0
Reaction score
The recent bolt vs auto thread got me thinking. I have a stamp for a Gemtech Outback II coming in next month, and have put together a Ruger Mark III for it. However, I have a pair of CZ452s sitting around, so I just started pondering about having one threaded.

Both are varmint models, so I figure the bull barrel would simplify the threading process. Does anyone know a reputable person/company that I can hand over the rifle, come back a week later, hand over a couple hundred bucks and take the newly threaded barreled CZ. 1/2-28 threads with a thread protector aswell.

BTW, I am more concerned with the quality of work, not cost.

Thanks, Snail

CZs.jpg

No experience with the above mentioned.

Accurate Ordinance, in Winder, does top notch work and includes a seamles custom thread protector.

Cherokee uses them almost exclusively.

Rich

Roy King in Adairsville does exceptional work. I'm waiting on a rifle from him right now as a matter of fact.

X2 on Roy King!! Exceptional Work! He has done work on several rifles and pistols for me personally. As soon as my Form 1 gets back he will be cutting and threading my barrel and at the low low cost of only $85.

David Billbro in Kennesaw does great work. He did my Remy 700 and he is the guy that built my custom lapua start to finish. His company name is SATCO. Great guy to deal with.

i45.tinypic.com_o93dz7.jpg

i48.tinypic.com_2pzi32x.jpg

i45.tinypic.com_33w4f39.jpg

Back
Top Bottom