• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Question about bringing Glocks to the mothership

Glockadopoulos

Default rank <3500 posts
Yeah, Mean Talk!
85   0
Reaction score
Hoping to bring a Glock by Smyrna tomorrow for updates. I remember reading that you can’t bring weapons. I assume this means no weapons on your person but it’s OK to leave one in your vehicle?

Hoping to bring a Glock by Smyrna tomorrow for updates. I remember reading that you can’t bring weapons. I assume this means no weapons on your person but it’s OK to leave one in your vehicle?

Just don't try to pay with cash. We just finished that thread. Just keep a couple loaded mags in your car for the ride home thru Atlanta. They won't search your car, guaranteed.

Most people, Glock owners included, are idiots when it comes to gun handling. That being said, your experience will be good providing you don't attempt to make them accept cash. The guard will ask to inspect and tag the gun you are bringing in for service and that's about it. At least that's what they did a couple of years ago. If they find the gun loaded, they'll just unload it and ask you to store the ammo in your car. I can't say what they do to anyone attempting to smuggle in cash though, the last guy was never heard from again.

Most people, Glock owners included, are idiots when it comes to gun handling. That being said, your experience will be good providing you don't attempt to make them accept cash. The guard will ask to inspect and tag the gun you are bringing in for service and that's about it. At least that's what they did a couple of years ago. If they find the gun loaded, they'll just unload it and ask you to store the ammo in your car. I can't say what they do to anyone attempting to smuggle in cash though, the last guy was never heard from again.

Haha he was heard again from for sure. He really did do a public service to save others from trying to buy a money order at the stop and rob mini mart in Atl.

Back
Top Bottom