• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Question about carrying

Hard to get one when your under 21, and Brushy Branch is not COE land...

Simple, Just don't worry with it till your 21. You CAN have pistols under 21, but you are VERY limited in where you can and can not go with one......To be honest other than just wanting a sidearm for protection I see no true NEED to have one on you, if you TRULY feel as though you NEED one, I wouldn't fish there...lol...Just saying...

If you want to go out there and you feel you need something then just throw a shotgun in a boat....

Watch out for the COE land though...a LOT of places people say isn't is...

Turning 21 is too close, to risk getting inn trouble over something as stupid as this and not being able to get your GWL because of it....Just wait, you will be 21 before you know it.

Last edited:
It wasnt that i planned on carrying it out, i was just curious.

I gotcha....

Just remember Curiousity killed the cat...lol...

Oh and also remember just because you CAN, does not mean you should. Many LEO's are completely unaware of MANY of the firearms laws. Not their fault but it brings about headache and trouble till they get in touch with someone that DOES know, and until then you are at the mercy of what they believe to be true...lol

The main reason i asked was because i went with my uncle and cousin the day and my cousin seen a beaver and asked if my uncle had his pistol on him. He said yea but it was to far away to hit it. (it was their private pond) So it made me wonder if you could carry on it without a permit.

Back
Top Bottom