• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Question about criminalizing pistol braces....

Blaze

Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
*this space for rent*
114   0
Reaction score
Hey guys, looking for some clarification here...
Is the brace itself illlegal (like you can't own one at all) or just can't be installed on a pistol?
If I had one, can I still legally put it on a rifle (16" barreled firearm)?
If I had a pistol with a brace, what kind of law will be broken? In other words, if I was breaking the law with a braced pistol, would it be the same as taking it off and just putting a rifle stock on it???
Or....is it even more convoluted than I think it is???

**DISCLAIMER** To the "AFT" agent in charge of my red flag file, let it be noted that I do not own a brace, nor do I own a rifle barrel less than 16", I'm just trying to work through the idiocracy that you use to make your job seem worthwhile. I also don't have a dog and my kids are grown...so no reason to visit me, but..... If you do decide to raid my home, will you please stop and pick me up a bottle of Bullet, I'm running low. Thanks in advance.

8a5144c3c5cdca0e882710e076bd252c.jpg

What are you asking? Did they decide to outlaw braces?

Hell I don't know...LOL I'm just trying to decipher what exactly it is that our glorious leader is trying to implement... Which isn't easy since he can't even pronounce ATF correctly!

Hell I don't know...LOL I'm just trying to decipher what exactly it is that our glorious leader is trying to implement... Which isn't easy since he can't even pronounce ATF correctly!
They are trying to implement complete civilian disarmament. Our so-called leader could not even lead a one car funeral

Back
Top Bottom