• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Question about criminalizing pistol braces....

They haven't even defined "braces".

Look at the marketplace and look at everything that's marketed as a "brace".

Then consider that "stocks" on pistols have been outlawed for a 100 years or so.

Then compare the outlawed (and in some cases, legal) stocks to braces on the market.

Making "stockish" pistol additions illegal is not unheard of, nor is it going to be unconstitutional, if it happens.

Making "stockish" pistol additions illegal is not unheard of, nor is it going to be unconstitutional, if it happens.
Every gun law is unconstitutional. But I agree, it wont' be RULED unconstitutional.... for the children.

Just gonna leave this here for those of you not on social media

Attachments

• B4C18E6F-BE18-484B-9177-E2F6F99389D6.jpeg
    B4C18E6F-BE18-484B-9177-E2F6F99389D6.jpeg
    69.3 KB · Views: 75
Here's a thought that just occurred to me during a recent conversation. What if they've suspended the cease and desist knowing that large numbers of us would rush to build "braced" pistols so they could reinstate it and have us behind the 8 ball to either A. Use the numbers of suddenly illegal pistols as a selling point for their liberal agenda, or B. Use those numbers to push confiscation. or C. Something worse I haven't thought of.
Basically, I'm saying, what if it's all part of their bigger plan all along.....

Back
Top Bottom