• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

question about glock

cavscout3326

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
3   0
Reaction score
Thinking of going up to smyrna tomorrow to get a tactical trigger and night sights installed. Question is can I go up there anytime or do you have make appointment ?

A guy at local gun shop said he got a tactical trigger job. I think he meant just a trigger job. I was hoping yall were going to ask what it was. I was hoping yall would know. Do I need to bring the box or anything or no? How long is usual wait? An how much will I spend on n's and stuff? An do yall know any gunshops in atl thats sell good iwb holsters that is close to glock?

Tactical trigger? Sounds like a marketing ploy honestly. Most glocks come factory with a 5.5 pound trigger which is plenty good for most work, in fact for combat i wouldn't go lighter then 4.5 pounds. Save the 3.5 pound triggers for target work, besides if you do go with one of those 'tacti-cool' light triggers if you do shoot someone you can open yourself up to legal issues for making the pistol a 'man killer' or 'gun fighting pistol'. Get the night sites leave the trigger alone and put the money towards ammo for training.

Glock night sights are $57 even, Trijicon's are seventy-something dollars. You'll be there about 45 minutes.

Thinking of going up to smyrna tomorrow to get a tactical trigger and night sights installed. Question is can I go up there anytime or do you have make appointment ?

they will only replace items that need replacing... the only thing you can add are night sights. They will update your magazines, etc. No need to make an appt but I think they run from 9 to 4pm or so... you can call them to confirm. Takes about an hour.

Hours are 8-4 to have your gun worked on. Adventure Outdoors is close by, but all they will really have is an Uncle Mike's IWB, which are ok holsters. Anything decent is going to have to come from the internets.

Back
Top Bottom