• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

question about glock

Just an unloaded gun and some cash for the sights. Security guy will stop you at the gate, you check your gun in, he gives you a badge, and you walk down to a waiting room and an armorer will come talk to you.

Just an FYI for everyone, they moved from the right hand side of the parking lot to the left hand side, so they have a new waiting room and it has leather sofas in it!

If I'm not mistaken those glock night sights are the same sights sig puts on all their guns, anything meprolight I think is trudot which is what glock uses...

Just an unloaded gun and some cash for the sights. Security guy will stop you at the gate, you check your gun in, he gives you a badge, and you walk down to a waiting room and an armorer will come talk to you.

Just an FYI for everyone, they moved from the right hand side of the parking lot to the left hand side, so they have a new waiting room and it has leather sofas in it!

You must be in there at least 2 days a week. I bet they get sick of seeing you coming in. :)

Watch out for that old ****er!!! He muzzle swept me before clearing my g27 :/

Maybe your buddy meant "target trigger"? which is just the standard trigger with serations, unlike the full size glock smooth trigger, other than that, Glock doesnt do trigger jobs.

Awesome going to go tomm get them sights on then. Here's you a good question for everyone how much do you think a glock with of frame and slide is worth?

Awesome going to go tomm get them sights on then. Here's you a good question for everyone how much do you think a glock with of frame and slide is worth?

What just the frame and slide stripped or a complete slide and complete frame sans barrel? I don't follow.

Glock night sights are $57 even, Trijicon's are seventy-something dollars. You'll be there about 45 minutes.

Plus tax...$60.99. Refinish slide is $45, Refinish barrel is $15. Extended slide stop, extended magazine release - Free if you ask for them. Take your magazines. they will check them and take care of you if they are bad. Take your ten round mags. They replaced the ones I had with hi-caps. All "updates" are free including Gen3 "loaded chamber indicator" style ejectors, triggers, springs, firing pins, connectors ... whatever is worn or bad. I asked for my old sights, slide stop and mag release back and he gladly gave them to me in a wee lil zip lock baggie.

Also, the nice lady at the front desk has a few promo items. I got a calender, pen and key chain. Nice folks.

425-475.. maybe 400 on a bad day, 400 on a really good day, I won't spend anymore than 475 on a glock.. There's nothing special about the OD framed glocks, as a matter of fact they had such a hard time selling them that they dropped the price on them below their black ones.

Unless it is a jeweled or exo talo glock, 25th year anniversary glock, or hand engraved with a beautiful floral design, a glock 3rd gen is worth 475, sorry if u paid more, u did good if you paid less.

Back
Top Bottom