• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Question about HOA Law.??

That's our plan. We don't have an hoa but we live in a small neighborhood. Everytime a house sells a young couple with small kids moves. I can't smoke weed and play loud music anymore
We just bought a house in Woodstock a few months back and we are definitely some of the youngest here and have young kids, but it sounds like you would make a good neighbor....

I’ve got tall grass around, loud ass thumping bass and a neighbor with four hell cat chargers… I’m phucking stuck
OH gawd. I couldn't deal with that. How the hell do these useless thugs afford a nice house in a nice neighborhood, much less 4 hell cats. Those would be cool if they weren't so popular among a certain demographic.

My old GF lives in a gated community and her HOA fees are something like $1,100 / month. LOL. Not me bro.
A Month!? Sheeeeit. That's mortgage payment!

wtf-is-that-confused.gif

When my wife and I were looking to buy a house(bought one) we were looking all over. Looked at a town home in Atlanta, very nice...only $110k!! the HOA fee was $1000/month. was a lot more than the mortgage...
Insanity. I better get a French maid that gives extra services for that kinda money. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom