• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Question about out of state.

Why as a buyer do you care where the seller lives, or if he even has a carry permit ?

A buyers obligation is to meet in Georgia (or their current state of residence), be 18 years or older and be legally allowed to own firearms.

you would have me commit a felony instead of asking simple questions?

knowingly purchasing a pistol from an individual that is not a resident of my state???
Differentiate "purchase" from "take delivery from" please. Enough misinformation out there. You can buy pistols from an OOS resident, transfer has to happen at an FFL holder in your state.

Obviously now that YOU KNOW you would need to meet at a GA FFL :lol: As a ga buyer, Meeting at SC is disadvantages to you in case the background triggers a wait.. then you’d need to make 2 trips to SC. FFL in GA would accept your ga carry permit and no phone call to NICS :thumb:

ignorance is a valid legal excuse? seriously asking. the only reason i clicked see other auctions...was because i wanted to see what else he had. cause you know...guns?

"Show me where it’s your responsibility to put on a detective hat and investigate sellers." because i see the gun listed in 2 states...SOOOO should i double think that S***, forget I saw it...or ask him if he has a georgia ID? I didnt ax for a bill of sale.

Obviously now that YOU KNOW you would need to meet at a GA FFL :lol: As a ga buyer, Meeting at SC is disadvantages to you in case the background triggers a wait.. then you’d need to make 2 trips to SC. FFL in GA would accept your ga carry permit and no phone call to NICS :thumb:

im replying to what you said....

Back
Top Bottom