• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Question about Pappy Van Winkle...

atltrader

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
223   0
Reaction score
I recently won a bottle of the great Pappy Van Winkle Family Reserve 13 year old Rye in a raffle last month at a local liquor shop. I had to buy several tickets to have better overall odds of being called in the top two spots (as they had two bottles of Pappy available to pick from) that day but still had to pay "standard MSRP" even after being called second out of the hundreds of entries. With that said I've pondered popping this bad boy open with some friends and enjoying this hard to get selection but in the back of my head, I know that if I didn't enjoy it to my grand expectations of what a Pappy bourbon should taste like then I potentially just ruined a pretty rare and expensive bottle of bourbon.

So, I was curious if my fellow ODT'rs have any reputable third party website's that could be recommended to try and sale this bottle to reap the rewards of this infamous bourbon while the gett'n is good? I've seen a few online shops that say they will buy these types of bottles but I'm skeptical at best right now on shipping it off not knowing if they are fully on the up and up. So, has anyone had any experience selling this kind of stuff before? Thanks in advance!

PappyRye.jpg

There must be a gray market website(s) for this type of thing. I don't know what that might be. I had a bottle of Pappy and the woman I was dating used it to make a ****ing Bourbon cake or some shyte. I don't date her any more.
So, the cake was jus as bad as the taco?....lol

Back
Top Bottom