• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Question about removing friends of girlfriend/roommate from house

Status
Not open for further replies.
If your girlfriend doesn't support your position, you have deeper issues to deal with than her choice of friends coming over. You're in a relationship that doesn't work. Start thinking about living apart.
Yup. Break the lease get your own place. She doesn't gaf about you

Well this got a bit out of hand since my OP. To clarify the friends don't stay here or live here. She just invited them over without telling me and I don't in any way like them or trust them. I asked them to leave 3 times and the guy said my girlfriend was on the lease and he doesnt have to leave unless she tells him to. To avoid going to jail myself by handling it the way I really wanted to handle it, I left. I was more or less asking if it happens again, can I call the cops to get them to leave.
Shes on the lease so calling LEO will do no good.
Like others have said. There isn't mutual respect. Not having mutual respect makes me hot. I dance nakid when I'm hot. .

Might as well leave her and the there..
But 1st take all your poop and put it inside of the ac/ heat vents.. thin turn the heat on full blast and let it get the poop stench good and hot and smelling the house real good.. then take your name of the lease or rent agreement

Do that in one of my rentals and assuming I can't get you arrested, you will be bankrupt before I get through with you.

Don't destroy someone else' property to make a point to a third party. That's BLM behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom