• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Question:Carry permit from reciprocating state

Thanks. Its not a really top end gun. Matter of fact, If I had not give the guy my word, Id just keep it due to the hassle.I just want to be legal beyond a shadow of a doubt.
So if you are the seller, as Palmettomoon said, just contact the buyers FFL (or have buyer do so) and make sure he will accept a firearm from a nonlicensee. I do, most will unless they are in communist states with crazy regulations. No need in FFL on this end if that is the case.

I can't believe this thread exists on ODT.
Nothing but intelligent, legally correct answers that are on point to the question asked.

Are the rest of you ODT'ers feeling OK?

Where are the trolls?

Why hasn't anybody yet said "You must be gay / Democrat / boot-kissing state-ist if you want to follow the law.
The only correct answer to any question involving gun laws is:
"fawk all the gun laws. Refuse and resist!"

Why hasn't anybody pointed out: "The gun control act of 1968 is unconstitutional, unauthorized by both the 2nd amendment and the 10th amendment, and therefore it is not really a law at all. It can't be legally enforced. It is merely an ultra-vires governmental policy pretending to be a law, so you don't have to obey it!"

Or how about: "You can do anything you want as long as you don't get caught. He can come to your state, or you can go to his. Y'all meet in person with a handshake deal, cash only, no records, so who's going to know?"

I can't believe this thread exists on ODT.
Nothing but intelligent, legally correct answers that are on point to the question asked.

Are the rest of you ODT'ers feeling OK?

Where are the trolls?

Why hasn't anybody yet said "You must be gay / Democrat / boot-kissing state-ist if you want to follow the law.
The only correct answer to any question involving gun laws is:
"fawk all the gun laws. Refuse and resist!"

Why hasn't anybody pointed out: "The gun control act of 1968 is unconstitutional, unauthorized by both the 2nd amendment and the 10th amendment, and therefore it is not really a law at all. It can't be legally enforced. It is merely an ultra-vires governmental policy pretending to be a law, so you don't have to obey it!"

Or how about: "You can do anything you want as long as you don't get caught. He can come to your state, or you can go to his. Y'all meet in person with a handshake deal, cash only, no records, so who's going to know?"
Well.....you kind of just did....

Back
Top Bottom