• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Question for Bama fans

Here is a question for you. Why do you have BAMA on the brain? Everybody on the ODT now knows your opinion of the University of Alabama. You have started several negative threads directed at BAMA and should hold the record for anti-Alabama posts. Obsessed are you?
image.jpg

Here is a question for you. Why do you have BAMA on the brain? Everybody on the ODT now knows your opinion of the University of Alabama. You have started several negative threads directed at BAMA and should hold the record for anti-Alabama posts. Obsessed are you?
View attachment 225322

Question for you....

If you don't like the threads, why do you keep reading them?

This thread is about a book. Don't like it, move along.

Last edited:
Why are you butt hurt over a thread about a book? Is it because I asked about one without pictures, so you feel slighted?

Once again very classy. I don't recall any threads you have started about Appalachian State or UGA. Take some pride in your schools rather than running down BAMA.

Last edited:
Once again very classy. I don't recall any threads you have started about Appalachian State or UGA. Take some pride in your schools rather than running down BAMA.

About as classy as coming into a thread and whining about the topic at hand. I didn't realize a discussion about a book would make you catch feelings.

Why would I start a thread about App State football? I doubt many people here pay attention to FCS.

I've posted in Georgia threads. So what's your next complaint?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom