Question for everyone

bulletslinger101

Default rank <4000 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
35   0
Reaction score
I have found this statement that i lifts verbatim from a listing:

“as always per site rules all trades need to be heavily in my favor”

Do the site rules state trades need to be heavily in the favor of the person selling or trading? If you can find that would you shoot it to me. I definitely don’t want to go against site rules.

If they do, please someone point this out to me......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think that was a bit sarcastic.

Many times the seller is looking for cash - so *IF* you want to trade, it must be heavily in their favor.

Most likely just trying to avoid the usual barterers:

"Oh, you've got an unfired Colt Goldcup for sale? Well, would you trade for my stippled Hi-Point? Low round count, 2 mags, and an Uncle Mike's holster"

Do the site rules state trades need to be heavily in the favor of the person selling or trading? If you can find that would you shoot it to me. I definitely don’t want to go against site rules.

It’s just a joke.

You list your bottom dollar and really do not want trades and write "Sorry, no trades" and then comes along an OP that asks if you were interested in a trade. So you say, "Maybe, PM what you have" and low and behold, it's worth 1/3 your asking price.

That is why

I think that was a bit sarcastic.

Many times the seller is looking for cash - so *IF* you want to trade, it must be heavily in their favor.

Most likely just trying to avoid the usual barterers:

"Oh, you've got an unfired Colt Goldcup for sale? Well, would you trade for my stippled Hi-Point? Low round count, 2 mags, and an Uncle Mike's holster"
Well 1st off the HI POINT is premium.. the colt guy will need to come up with some substantial boot

If / when I list again, all trade offers will be dollar to dollar equal unless you have something I really want or need. Then I'll take the beating. But, on all my combloc stuff I'm below wholesale so IF something were in my favor, based on that, you'd still come out pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom