• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Question for everyone

OP, don't let these guys fool you. It is indeed a strict site rule. Outdoors Trader Code 16-11-126(a) states that all trades must be heavily in one party's favor. Violation of the rule is punishable by a six month ban from the site, six months probation upon return, and a $250 fine. Trust me on this. :nod:

I have found this statement that i lifts verbatim from a listing:

“as always per site rules all trades need to be heavily in my favor”

Do the site rules state trades need to be heavily in the favor of the person selling or trading? If you can find that would you shoot it to me. I definitely don’t want to go against site rules.

If they do, please someone point this out to me......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You might had saw my comment on that guy's post! It's pure BS.... I asked him, "Where did you get this from?"

You list your bottom dollar and really do not want trades and write "Sorry, no trades" and then comes along an OP that asks if you were interested in a trade. So you say, "Maybe, PM what you have" and low and behold, it's worth 1/3 your asking price.

That is why
I like this preaching though..... :becky::becky::becky::becky:

giphy (1).gif

I have found this statement that i lifts verbatim from a listing:

“as always per site rules all trades need to be heavily in my favor”

Do the site rules state trades need to be heavily in the favor of the person selling or trading? If you can find that would you shoot it to me. I definitely don’t want to go against site rules.

If they do, please someone point this out to me......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
All deals must be heavily in the cellar/traider's favor.
And heavily in the byer/trayder''s favor.
It's only fare.

Back
Top Bottom