• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Question for the AR guys.

I'll tell you first hand you better clean that Ak47 after shooting that nasty ass ammo .
I had 1 freeze up in me and had to beat it apart .
After that I clean my gun after a trip to the range .

I'll tell you first hand you better clean that Ak47 after shooting that nasty ass ammo .
I had 1 freeze up in me and had to beat it apart .
After that I clean my gun after a trip to the range .

Yeah I try my best to avoid corrosive ammo.

For the AR I'm guessing how clean the tube stays also depends on the type of ammo you're using? I was talking to a buddy of mine and he told me his gas tube clogged up after shooting about 250-300 rounds of PMC.

For the AR I'm guessing how clean the tube stays also depends on the type of ammo you're using? I was talking to a buddy of mine and he told me his gas tube clogged up after shooting about 250-300 rounds of PMC.

there is alot of myths about corrosive ammo...Do your own research and make your own decision...

Last edited by a moderator:

I seriously doubt the gas tube clogged up. It was probably a lack of lubrication which failed to cycle the bolt. Happens all the time.

Back
Top Bottom