Question on this very old, mint Mini 14

Triathloncoach

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
201   0
Reaction score
IMG_7531.JPG
IMG_7530.JPG
My friend owns this, he bought up a bunch of stuff just before the Clinton Ban and stuck them in a safe.

What is it? No box or docs? Value? He has no interest in selling, I am just wondering.

K for stainless. Bought one yesterday in regular stock with old wooden handguard for $428. The earliest ones had an M1A type rear sigh those are actually rare.

View attachment 1311000 View attachment 1311003 My friend owns this, he bought up a bunch of stuff just before the Clinton Ban and stuck them in a safe.

What is it? No box or docs? Value? He has no interest in selling, I am just wondering.

You can't hardly give away a Mini 14!! I know I just went through it with a mint condition SS wood stock. It competes with the AR15, and the AR15 does it all better.

You can't hardly give away a Mini 14!! I know I just went through it with a mint condition SS wood stock. It competes with the AR15, and the AR15 does it all better.

Exactly! I have a close friend who tried to sell me his. Ultimate answer was, I don't want it for a safe Queen and my AR is better in every way. As an AK guy, it was a hard thing to say out loud.

Back
Top Bottom