• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Question regarding approval

99ls1tj

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
10   0
Reaction score
i’m still awaiting my first suppressor approval. It was purchased at a LGS through silencer shop. It’s my understanding when approved I should get a call from the LGS? Should it also show approved somewhere if I log onto the silencer shop website? The last thing I see is the check cashed on 4/19/18. Thanks

i’m still awaiting my first suppressor approval. It was purchased at a LGS through silencer shop. It’s my understanding when approved I should get a call from the LGS? Should it also show approved somewhere if I log onto the silencer shop website? The last thing I see is the check cashed on 4/19/18. Thanks

You'll get a call from your LGS. No. The only thing you'll ever see Silencers Shop website under your orders is the date the check was cashed. That said I'd imagine you'd get a call soon. I have a Form 4 that I did through SS and they check was cashed in Feb but I got the stamp back in August. Actually you probably should have been gotten that approval.

I submitted a trust Form 4 last February... I'm still waiting. :(

I should probably check into it. Thanks

Yeah I mean I think by now you should have heard back but I dont know. I dont really follow the trackers and what not but look to see if others are getting theirs back with the same cashed date.

I waited 3 months on a Form 3 a couple years ago because the dealer never called to let me know it was there. I found out by calling them, found out it was there for a month and a half. I stay on top of the form 4s by watching the tracker, and calling once a week when I get close.

You'll get a call from your LGS. No. The only thing you'll ever see Silencers Shop website under your orders is the date the check was cashed. That said I'd imagine you'd get a call soon. I have a Form 4 that I did through SS and they check was cashed in Feb but I got the stamp back in August. Actually you probably should have been gotten that approval.
My SS form 4 went 425 days.....half of that time it sat gathering dust at the FBI stuck in background check limbo. I wound up contacting my Congressman and having them query the FBI and ATF for a reason......I had my stamp within two weeks after their query.

My SS form 4 went 425 days.....half of that time it sat gathering dust at the FBI stuck in background check limbo. I wound up contacting my Congressman and having them query the FBI and ATF for a reason......I had my stamp within two weeks after their query.

When was your check was cashed?

Back
Top Bottom