• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

question??

I was in a gun shop looking at a shotgun and the man said do you want me to box it up? I said no it's priced to high .
he said ok and put it back on the rack.
I know it's probably the wrong day to ask this but why is it wrong on the ODT to tell someone your gun is priced too high or just say that's too much.
It would cause too many arguments and most members use a dealer(s) with significantly lower prices that most places as their standard for pricing.

I was in a gun shop looking at a shotgun and the man said do you want me to box it up? I said no it's priced to high .
he said ok and put it back on the rack.
I know it's probably the wrong day to ask this but why is it wrong on the ODT to tell someone your gun is priced too high or just say that's too much.
When you told the guy his price was too high, did you offer him $50-100-150 less? Did you tell him ‘only if you drive to my house to meet me’ or ask him to toss in a few boxes of shells?

These are the general dumbass response you get when you try and list something for sale here. Most folks are taking this into consideration.

You can tell the person anything you want about price in a private message(PM) ...... unless that has been changed.

Back
Top Bottom