• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Questions about new Constitutional Carry law, can I now shoot on site?

Whitey

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
21   0
Reaction score
So now that we no longer need a background check and mentally ill drug addicts, father rapers and general misfits can buy AR13s and can open carry in schools, do I need justification to shoot someone, or can I just shoot willy nilly on site?

I ask this because this is how one of my MSNBC watching, NPR listening to friends, asked me today about the new Constitutional carry law.

So now that we no longer need a background check and mentally ill drug addicts, father rapers and general misfits can buy AR13s and can open carry in schools, do I need justification to shoot someone, or can I just shoot willy nilly on site?

I ask this because this is how one of my MSNBC watching, NPR listening to friends, asked me today about the new Constitutional carry law.
If someone was inclined to carry a firearm, especially a person not legally allowed to own one, they will carry one legal or not. Crazy people, strung out drug addicts and felons don’t typically follow the law. This just allows legal firearm owners to not ask permission to exercise their 2nd amendment.

I don't understand where the confusion is with these people. If you can legally own a gun, you can carry it in public. How does that make it easier for a criminal to buy a gun? Bunch of lying sacks of.......

You need new friends.

Back
Top Bottom