• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Questions about new Constitutional Carry law, can I now shoot on site?

I don't get out much. Has anyone noticed an increase in obviously armed individuals wondering around? Anybody sporting a "big iron on his hip?"
I know most of us who've always CC haven't made any adjustments but I'm curious about the average man on the street who isn't emersed in the firearms culture.
Wanna be junior G-men still wanting to see a permit to buy a gun on the ODT.

Why in the world do you want to see a permit to sell a hunting rifle?

Serious question here. I remember when they changed the law so that police could no longer stop someone who was carrying a firearm just to see if they had a permit. What does constitutional carry do for that law? Can we now be stopped to see if we can legally possess a firearm?
I anticipate more jack offs will be open carrying to prove a point.

So now that we no longer need a background check and mentally ill drug addicts, father rapers and general misfits can buy AR13s and can open carry in schools, do I need justification to shoot someone, or can I just shoot willy nilly on site?

I ask this because this is how one of my MSNBC watching, NPR listening to friends, asked me today about the new Constitutional carry law.
you can shoot anyone you to bro. it's the law.

I don't get out much. Has anyone noticed an increase in obviously armed individuals wondering around? Anybody sporting a "big iron on his hip?"
I know most of us who've always CC haven't made any adjustments but I'm curious about the average man on the street who isn't emersed in the firearms culture.
i been carrying my honey badger in a hip holster to kroger. people think it is a nerf gun.

The vast majority of people have no idea there's even been a change in the law.
I am always amazed at how long it takes a law to become common knowledge.

Post the question about mag capacity for hunting deer, and some will respond "5".

Still people who think you have to carry a concealed weapon in a holster (used to be the law).

People who think an 18 year old can't buy or own a handgun (never has been the law).

And the really alarming thing is a lot of those people are LEO.

Post the question about mag capacity for hunting deer, and some will respond "5".

Still people who think you have to carry a concealed weapon in a holster (used to be the law).

People who think an 18 year old can't buy or own a handgun (never has been the law).

the won't hire LEO over 100 IQ bro.

ok now I ‘m curious - what is the mag capacity for deer hunting?

(too lazy to Google it)

I saw a guy open carrying a Glock in a fobus at the Jackson Co baseball fields this week. But, it was Jackson County, so there’s a good chance that’s his normal routine. Other than that, haven’t noticed anything different.

Back
Top Bottom