• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Questions.

How about people saying RACIST AND BIGOTRY when not a dang thing racist or bigotry had been said...I think they were mad cause most folks didn't agree with them....nobody in this post...but you did ask about stupid things seen in post

That’s racist!! (You asked for it :becky:)

2g-7OB.gif

If you are expecting any consistent display of logic on this forum, you are in the wrong place.

Why does one seller want $200 more for the exact same gun that a half dozen other people are trying to dump?

Why do people have ads for all sorts of POS that are years old? Who has time to sit around and relist a 20 year old car for years without changing the price?

These are all cosmic questions to which there is no rational solution.

I don't know why it bothers me so much, but I hate to see people low ball, try to set up a buy, and meeting place on the thread, when the op says please pm any offers. Idk. Just triggers me.

I don't know why it bothers me so much, but I hate to see people low ball, try to set up a buy, and meeting place on the thread, when the op says please pm any offers. Idk. Just triggers me.
I can't stand that either. And another thing, when I run an ODT auction I want the bids to come by PM, not in the thread. That's the whole point of a sealed bid auction.

If you are expecting any consistent display of logic on this forum, you are in the wrong place.

Why does one seller want $200 more for the exact same gun that a half dozen other people are trying to dump?

Why do people have ads for all sorts of POS that are years old? Who has time to sit around and relist a 20 year old car for years without changing the price?

These are all cosmic questions to which there is no rational solution.
The answer is 42.

Back
Top Bottom