• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Quickie regarding modifying ammo

Or you could just use my shot gun and regular ammo to kill vampires and zombies.

i50.tinypic.com_2nkq6xd.jpg

i46.tinypic.com_im1a40.jpg

i49.tinypic.com_2earktl.jpg

Nice. Have thought of inletting a cross into a stock, but wasn't sure how it would look. Definitely will be doing on something.

Lol I'm not..let's say a defensive situation presents itself..you kill someone (in defense) and they find and prove that the round used was "modified to be more lethal"..seems like in our brainwashed liberal society that would be severely frowned upon

If I am ever questioned as to the circumstances surrounding a firearm in my possesstion discharging and hitting another human being, I certainly hope I would never have a different answer than "I was applying deadly force, as I felt that no lesser means would control the situation."
If you go out and do something that justifies the lawful use of deadly force against you... Well, you might expect to have a reasonable chance of ending up dead. How dead is irrelevant.

Make sure the perp doesn't survive.I think if you are shooting at a person who intends to harm you you better kill that person.

That statement can be used against you.....people better realize the words you use are important. You don't shoot to kill anyone, intentionally killing someone is a Homicide/ Murder especially if you state it beforehand....it can be construed to be premeditated.....you shoot to stop the threat. The prosecutors would have a good case against anyone stating they were shooting to kill. The Civil lawsuits that would follow by the families of dead people that were shot by someone going around saying they were shooting to kill would be a slam dunk for a first year law student. How you articulate your actions and intentions may keep you out of jail( Zimmerman).

Back
Top Bottom