• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Quiz on Weight of Sign

Is it legal to carry beyond this sign?

• yes, certainly. Signs on private property have no force of law

Votes: 65 61.9%
  • yes, but only outside of the building(s).

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I think yes, but the law is less than clear.

Votes: 6 5.7%
  • I think yes, but it depends on facts and circumstances not stated here yet.

Votes: 10 9.5%
  • Marvin says to Vincent: "Man, I don't even have an opinion!"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I think NO, its not legal, but I could be wrong on the law.

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • I think No, but I cant be sure without more facts and circumstances.

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • No, it is not legal to carry.

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • You can carry a sack of tacos past that sign, no problemo senior.

Votes: 13 12.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ooo ooo. I know i know. The answer to the quiz. Its a trick question. The answer is, the person that started this thread is a douche bag that knew exactly what to expect. Lighten up Frances. We come here for the fun of it and maybe learn a little something. You spazed out on the first guy that had some fun with it. Not the first or the last im sure.

Ooo ooo. I know i know. The answer to the quiz. Its a trick question. The answer is, the person that started this thread is a douche bag that knew exactly what to expect. Lighten up Frances. We come here for the fun of it and maybe learn a little something. You spazed out on the first guy that had some fun with it. Not the first or the last im sure.
The OP spent more time in law school than you did pounding your pud for a lifetime. Know who you're talking to before you go full retard.

S. gran, I didn't post this in the section for retards like you to just spout off any dumb **** that comes into your head.

It's a legitimate poll about a real question that affects real people who carry guns in Georgia.

Now if you want to be one of those internet dumbasses that just sits in your arm chair and spew crap in other people's threads, go to the "Stupid s***" threads in the nonsense section of this forum.

You're in the gun laws section, just in case you didn't know.

Sign carries no weight of law. Carry on property is legal. If the owner /operator of the facility noticed I was carrying and said something I would leave the property. If they asked me to leave or remove my gun and I refused to do either I would be guilty of criminal trespass.

Teach, did I pass?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom