• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Quiz on Weight of Sign

Is it legal to carry beyond this sign?

• yes, certainly. Signs on private property have no force of law

Votes: 65 61.9%
  • yes, but only outside of the building(s).

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I think yes, but the law is less than clear.

Votes: 6 5.7%
  • I think yes, but it depends on facts and circumstances not stated here yet.

Votes: 10 9.5%
  • Marvin says to Vincent: "Man, I don't even have an opinion!"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I think NO, its not legal, but I could be wrong on the law.

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • I think No, but I cant be sure without more facts and circumstances.

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • No, it is not legal to carry.

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • You can carry a sack of tacos past that sign, no problemo senior.

Votes: 13 12.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
WTF... nobody gives a crap about your willingless to break a law if you think you can get away with it. Thats not the question.
Read the question.
If you just wanna run your mouth on the topic of carrying wherever you want without regard to the law, free to start your own thread .
This is the legal forum --about gun laws. It's not about how comfortable you are with ignoring the law because nobody will know you're carrying anyway.
What law did he break by carrying?

WTF... nobody gives a crap about your willingless to break a law if you think you can get away with it. Thats not the question.
Read the question.
If you just wanna run your mouth on the topic of carrying wherever you want without regard to the law, free to start your own thread .
This is the legal forum --about gun laws. It's not about how comfortable you are with ignoring the law because nobody will know you're carrying anyway.

Wow....

Very, very, very few places I cannot carry as a citizen in the state of Georgia other then the mandatory buildings owned by local government like the tag office, courthouse, federal, police Dpt, etc.

I don’t advise anyone carrying in areas where there are signs out that say no weapons but some areas that have those signs are about as legal as a no smoking sign.

Example, Correct me if I am wrong but what is the worst Applebee’s and Jarred’s jewelry can do.. ask a person to leave and refuse service... Never gonna see someone with a GWP go to jail carrying there, even with a sign if they leave establishments peacefully, Period.

Personally I would have a hard time not carrying but then again I’m not one of the dudes open carrying a Taurus in a floppy Velcro crap holster they got at the gun show last weekend for $30....

Papa Johns has a no carry policy for employees yet PRAISED an employee who illegally carried (based on employee rules only) on the job and used the firearm to defend and stop a threat...

I’m not a lawyer and this is in no way legal advise. Please be a cool Range Officer we know you know your **** but no reason to rip heads off... you’re response was arrogant and childish.

This thread is a complete fail due to the non serious responses thus far and you want to single me out? GTFO

I've wondered the same thing myself. Most of the time due to my unwillingness to leave my gun in my truck l carry on but have wondered what could be legally done to me for that. Most of the time when I'm in those places I'm a little more aware to make sure it stays covered. But that is deffinatly not the legal way to solve that problem.
Long story short op l have no idea

I usually don't carry a 1911, The sign clearly discriminates against single stacks and is therefore racist. Ignore the sign If they ask me to leave , I will.

I usually don't carry a 1911, The sign clearly discriminates against single stacks and is therefore racist. Ignore the sign If they ask me to leave , I will.
I quote "WTF... nobody gives a crap about your willingless (actually it's "willingness") to break a law (you know the nonexistent law that prevents medium187mph medium187mph from violating a no guns sign on private property in GA) if you think you can get away with it. Thats not the question.
Read the question."

Get with the program, agitator!

Read the question.
Slow your roll goob. You take yourself way too seriously. This topic has been discussed ad nauseum on this site. Where have you been? Come up with a new 'issue' if you need to sell twenty more copies of your book.

Back
Top Bottom