• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Quota hunts have been drawn.

1st Hunt Chattahoochee Fall Line WMA

Which one? Fort Perry, Almo, or Hilliard? All 3 are within a few miles of each other. This is the first year for Hilliard. I put in for it, but I believe something went wrong with my entry. Maybe I didn't save it correctly...? That DNR site is not very user friendly...Anyway, good luck!

hikingthehills hikingthehills you did not get selected for Hilliard?

Which one? Fort Perry, Almo, or Hilliard? All 3 are within a few miles of each other. This is the first year for Hilliard. I put in for it, but I believe something went wrong with my entry. Maybe I didn't save it correctly...? That DNR site is not very user friendly...Anyway, good luck!

Almo. Went to perry for turkeys last year but it was second hunt. Deer signs everywhere but didn’t see the first turkey sign

Reactions: MRH
Almo. Went to perry for turkeys last year but it was second hunt. Deer signs everywhere but didn’t see the first turkey sign

I hear Almo is a good hunt. I know the area and it is very good, so it is very possible to score a whopper. Good luck

I thought I had applied for that one as well and I didn't. :censored:

I thought I had applied for that one as well and I didn't. :censored:

I don't know what happened. I was certain I did everything right, but maybe not...A couple old friends got picked for it, so they did it right. #&%$@&%!!

Hilliard is going to be a great WMA, I believe. It is very close to my place, and Ft Perry, and the area is covered up in deer. I wish we could have made that hunt.

Back
Top Bottom