• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Quota hunts have been drawn.

1DCD8716-72C9-452F-877A-A2DF6CA851A0.png
I've hunted there and had luck but the last time I was there it got light and I saw 2 other people. While walking trying to get away from them I ran across 2 more. This was after walking in 30 minutes to get to my spot.

I got picked for Fort Perry WMA 2nd hunt, 11/14-11/16. I am stoked about this one!

24on48hunting 24on48hunting did you get drawn for Fort Perry this year?

Congratulations on drawing. I did not put in for any hunts for myself this season. I have a Salmon fishing trip in Michigan for October and my typical Nov vacation for the whitetail rut.
My Son got drawn for the youth deer hunt @ Ft Perry, Sept 28 & 29, so I will be sure to give you some intel after we go.

Reactions: MRH
Congratulations on drawing. I did not put in for any hunts for myself this season. I have a Salmon fishing trip in Michigan for October and my typical Nov vacation for the whitetail rut.
My Son got drawn for the youth deer hunt @ Ft Perry, Sept 28 & 29, so I will be sure to give you some intel after we go.

Thanks. Good luck on the youth hunt. I think it's great they do that every year.

Thanks. Good luck on the youth hunt. I think it's great they do that every year.
Thank you Sir. I’m glad as well. My Daughter has had 2 great hunts there. We enjoyed every moment of it. It’s a perfect layout for kids and it’s a great hunting experience for them. They lift the QDM regs as well, which is good. My Son is still looking to take his first buck, so we will most likely drop the hammer on the first one he sees.

Thank you Sir. I’m glad as well. My Daughter has had 2 great hunts there. We enjoyed every moment of it. It’s a perfect layout for kids and it’s a great hunting experience for them. They lift the QDM regs as well, which is good. My Son is still looking to take his first buck, so we will most likely drop the hammer on the first one he sees.

Ah man, that's gonna be fun! One for the scrapbook!

Back
Top Bottom