• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

R.I.P. “Bullet” Bob Armstrong

I was just about to post this, then saw the thread..
RIP BULLET BOB..
anytime we were on a show together we sat next to each and just hung out and talked.. BOB and his boys was just plain ol good folks.. they helped me ALOT.. they got me my shows with WCW.. they always asked to work with me because they respected me and I did them too.. I’ll miss THE BULLET
Not to hijack this memorial thread to a great entertainer, but we’re gonna need to hear more about your WCW days. When? Who? Stories man, stories!

Very short career there.. only 2 matches but a great experience.. 1st match was in bham al. against the NWO STING.. not the real one.. just a few mins ... I believe I was under the name BIG BO LEDUC then.. few wks later in Montgomery al. against NWO MASA CHONO.. much longer match .. I don’t think I even got to see the match lol.. because I never got to record it
EDIT: both matches SCOTT ARMSTRONG( BOBS OLDEST SON) got me the matches

Saw Ray Gunkel on a boat at Lanier when I was young.At a gas station one day Classie Freddie Blassie came in and shot the bull with us. Met a bunch at the high school gyms,they talked with you,signed autographs and were real people.

Saw Ray Gunkel on a boat at Lanier when I was young.At a gas station one day Classie Freddie Blassie came in and shot the bull with us. Met a bunch at the high school gyms,they talked with you,signed autographs and were real people.
Yes.. some good folks from back in the day for sure