• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

R. K. Gun Show, Expo Center, 12/2-3. Anybody Going?

They shouldn't charge anyone under 18 admission. Period. I'm not a promoter though, just a businessman.

I enjoyed the show and would go back tomorrow but we have a work day scheduled at the gun club.

I saw some really cool stuff at this show, including what seemed like half a dozen or more Colt Woodsmans or Target .22s. I bought a mint Hi Standard Sport King lever early model in the original box, a Mossberg 44US trainer in very fine condition, some soap (smelled someone coming in the show as I was leaving, thought seriously about donating a bar to him) and a Sig piston upper on a LRB lower for a song. It was a very good day. Met a lot of ODT'rs including kimchee45 (I doubt his parole officer knows he is in another State). I think it's a lot of entertainment and meet knowledgeable folks at the show for $13? It's a bargain.

Well, hopefully there will be some goodies to look over and see tomorrow... Driving down from the mountains to see the show... The future Mrs. has never been down to this show... Bring a few very interesting specimens along for perview and sale hopefully...

Saw a bunch of ODT guys. My daughter added another knife to her growing collection. Got some soap and a parts mat, it was a 1911 print, ate some ice cream-the coffee ice cream is the best and saw a bunch of nice older firearms but none that pried me from my wallet.

It was good to see @DEVEST8R , sorry I didnt have a chance to come back over and talk some more. I had to leave around 2 and drive to Tennessee for a formal artillery dinner .

Got to meet @Hayata and bought some soap for stocking stuffers.

There was some nice things to be had but could not get anyone to budge off their platnum prices. Several M1 carbines that would be nice if they would come down at least 150 off. A few nice Smith revolvers but aproaching Colt prices.

Wish there were more small vendors like the old days. Still worth the drive and 13 dollars admission.

At least it seems to be slowing down on everything at the show being AR related.

Back
Top Bottom