• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Rabbit Gum

We would keep three or four out when I was a kid, caught lots of rabbits but, if you get a possum in your rabbit box you will not get another rabbit in it for a long time! But you can turn the possum loose and throw cherry bombs at him as he tries to get away! Like having a small war.LOL

I just taught I would pass this on. Seems like the old ways are going to be forgotten. I teach my son all I can, different herbs found in the woods, easy way to find out if there is a Rattlesnake in a goffer hole how to get him out and kill him. That is easy good source of protein. Sling shots and flips. Things were way different when I was a kid my Dad died a few days before I turned 6 so Papa my Momma's Daddy taught me a lot. I could survive easy around here where I live. Wouldn't want to to old to want to but not to old to have to.

Please share about knowing if there is a rattler in a hole - useful information!

+1 on the squirrels and a new exit. Those jokers will make quick work of the trigger hole and turn it into an exit quick.
I used to run a trap line as a kid and sell them to a neighbor for training his beagles.

Back
Top Bottom