• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Rabbit Gum

+1 on the squirrels and a new exit. Those jokers will make quick work of the trigger hole and turn it into an exit quick.
I used to run a trap line as a kid and sell them to a neighbor for training his beagles.

If you can get a little bit of tin (an old coke can will do), and just put it around the hole that will stop the squirrels.

We made these as kids and put them at the edge of the woods in the back yard near the garden. Used to catch possums all the time. Then we'd stick a 12 gauge in the open door and blow that nasty ****er to bits. It destroyed the trap obviously but we'd just build another one and do it all over again. :thumb:

My son put one in the mail box mail Lady almost had a heart attack. I couldn't get onto him for laughing when my wife told me what he did.
I was a mail carrier for 25 years. Had this happen a couple of times. I opened the mailbox, cat ran up my right arm, across my head, down my left arm and out the left window of my car! Also had a snake put in a mailbox one day, I was not amused!

Ohh man, if someone put a snake in their mailbox I would never deliver mail there ever again!
I found out the next day that the neighbor's boy did it. He met me at the mailbox and apologized. Then told me his dad tore his butt up!! Looking back now it's kinda funny but not so much at the time, LOL.

Back
Top Bottom