• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Radical AR 369.99 @DGP

I have one and love it. I’m not a high volume shooter or top tier operator. It’s perfect for my demographic.
Yeah probably the perfect AR for someone not running and gunning…I have a PSA and I feel like they are kind of the same quality. I wouldn’t mind shooting a class with mine but I wouldn’t shoot 3 gun with it multiple times a month.

Your fingers won’t be the only thing not working
Got any first hand insight by chance?

I bought one of their uppers 8+/- years ago when they first came our for $180. It's been flawless.
A year or so ago a bought a radical lower from CombatArms and its had 0 issues as well.
I'd put RF at Anderson/PSA quality. Perfect for a range toy but not something you should take to Ukraine.

Thier shipping is crazy for a pistol even to thier store is 30 bucks each! Kills most deals best to buy from them in person.
Yeah, it's why I've never bought from them. But if you pickup in store, you get $10 shipping not $30 to like it is to another FFL.
I'm assuming they're offering guns at the min price and $15-$20 of the $30 is their actual profit to just be the systematic middle man for the dropship warehouse and your ffl.

FYI - Radicals rifles and pistols are now $399.99 plus tax when paying in cash - $408.16 by card. Website shipping is $19.99 without insurance and $24.99 with insurance. We charge $20 for transfers if you need. Dahlonega Gold and Pawn is open Tuesday - Friday 11 am to 6 pm and Saturday 11 am to 5 pm. Website is 24/7 at DahlonegaArmory.com

FYI - Radicals rifles and pistols are now $399.99 plus tax when paying in cash - $408.16 by card. Website shipping is $19.99 without insurance and $24.99 with insurance. We charge $20 for transfers if you need. Dahlonega Gold and Pawn is open Tuesday - Friday 11 am to 6 pm and Saturday 11 am to 5 pm. Website is 24/7 at DahlonegaArmory.com

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't insurance unnecessary for the buyer as the responsibility of making sure the firearm falls solely on the seller (DGP)? Seems like a waste of $5 for the buyer.

Not true. If you read the shipping for most online retailers, it is the customers' responsibility once the item has been given to the shipper if you do not take out insurance. That is why insurance if offered to the customer to take that burden off of them.

Back
Top Bottom