• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Radom Pioneer Arms AK47 for $450

spistols

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
310   0
Reaction score
I know the Pioneer Arms AK47 has worse reviews than an IO (InterOrdnance), but the asking price is $450, which to me means $375-$400.

Saw this today, used gun, at Georgia Gun Club in Lawrenceville.

I know the Pioneer Arms AK47 has worse reviews than an IO (InterOrdnance), but the asking price is $450, which to me means $375-$400.

Saw this today, used gun, at Georgia Gun Club in Lawrenceville.
Make sure your life insurance is paid up. It is only a matter of time before its cast barrel trunnion, bolt, and bolt carrier grenade.

Make sure your life insurance is paid up. It is only a matter of time before its cast barrel trunnion, bolt, and bolt carrier grenade.
I hope that's the AK those 12 year olds are using when I get thrown into that Hunger Games thread scenario...

Radom is a city on Poland. Nothing more, nothing less. Government arsenal, Circle 11, is Fabrika Broni "Lucznik" Radom.
Pioneer Arms opened factory in Radom to capitalize on buyers' ignorance.
The ONLY non-arsenal Polish AK worth buying is WBP. They supply Fabrika Broni with parts and in turn FB (11) supplies them with cold hammer forged chrome lined barrels and a few other parts.

Radom is a city on Poland. Nothing more, nothing less. Government arsenal, Circle 11, is Fabrika Broni "Lucznik" Radom.
Pioneer Arms opened factory (in a former adult sex toy factory building) in Radom to capitalize on buyers' ignorance.

This. Sweaty Ben at Classic really pushed these as legit Polish AKs despite people telling them Random just had an office in Poland and they were using that technicality as a way to pass these off as Polish made. Then Sweaty Ben doubled down on them being Polish made. One of many shady acts from Classic..

Back
Top Bottom