• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Raising rabbits as a food source in the suburbs.

Bypass

Army Icon Lifetime Supporter
One nation under GOD Father of Jesus my Savior.
146   0
Reaction score
I'm strongly considering raising rabbits as a emergency food source. Since I live in a residential area I can't have chickens or geese but I think I can get away with rabbits (You know they're are cute pets and all).

What do you guys think?

I'm strongly considering raising rabbits as a emergency food source. Since I live in a residential area I can't have chickens or geese but I think I can get away with rabbits (You know they're are cute pets and all).

What do you guys think?

How is "livestock" defined in the local laws? Is it specific, or something like "raised or kept as food".

And rabbits are a ton of work, more than you think.

How is "livestock" defined in the local laws? Is it specific, or something like "raised or kept as food".

And rabbits are a ton of work, more than you think.
Not really sure I just know chickens and ducks aren't allowed due to covenants.

What the hell man? Not cool! Rabbit is friend NOT food.

Seriously through, rabbits are a poor food source. Very low in fat and nutrients. Chicken would better serve your needs.

bunnies are friends. Rabbits are food. How do you know the difference? If you’re petting… it’s a bunny… if not… it’s a rabbit.

What the hell man? Not cool! Rabbit is friend NOT food.

Seriously through, rabbits are a poor food source. Very low in fat and nutrients. Chicken would better serve your needs.
Yeah bro I know about rabbit starvation but I am limited on what I can get away with for an emergency food source.

It may be a bad idea but I am considering all options.

1632448034948.png

Back
Top Bottom