• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ran across a deal on suppressors

Not really. Essentially means that the state will not assist. But if the ATF comes for you, they are coming.
Look how many states have done the same thing with marijuana. Still against federal law but 70% of our country has legal pot and the fed's ain't knocking. I see it as good start.

Look how many states have done the same thing with marijuana. Still against federal law but 70% of our country has legal pot and the fed's ain't knocking. I see it as good start.
Two very different mindsets against/for each product

I applaud the notion, but it's just that, a notion. It has no teeth to it

except the feds did come knocking in the Kansas case and ran those guys through the mud and hung them out to dry….then the state abandoned them and the Supreme Court once again decided not to take the appeal ….regular folks can’t fight unlimited deep pockets of the govt

Back
Top Bottom