• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Randall Knife Thread

thevalueman thevalueman I like the lines of the older model 1. Thats quite a collection you have.
Thanks, Some I still have others have found new homes....we really only rent these for a periodd of time, as they travel around...I think I remember you said you wee getting a #16...here are 2 that I have...one from th 60's with green tenite, and the other is a recent arrival
DSC01071.JPG

I keep looking at the Randall knives and may get one but for now I'm kinda hooked on Bark River's there one or two of the Randal Models that really pop and are super attractive to me. Just having a hard time with the pricing over retail, I get the collectible classic knife and craftsman ship just trying to figure if one is worth the price to me... Maybe if I can find a few to actually look at and hold other than the two I have seen I might be more convinced... Any shops local carry some Randall knives?

RugerRob RugerRob Check out Mitchell Harrison's website he carries a wide variety of models and configurations and is always reasonably priced. He's also an authorized randall dealer. Great guy to do business with. He's out of Alabama but always ships stuff two day priority.

Picked up Bark River Boone II, Bark River Vest Pocket Bowie Model D Moran Handle, and a Blackjack classic 125. Very impressed with them. I'll check out Mitchell's site. :) Thanks for the heads up.

Back
Top Bottom