• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Range in McDonough Ga

South River is worth every penny. Of course, you could always spend a couple-three hundred thousand on a 100 acres somewhere in the Stix and shoot all you want after you clear the land.
I’m not complaining about the additional fee based on all that membership entitles an individual to, just making it clear that $300 is not all that’s required for initial membership. Simmer down there fella.

KingMickey KingMickey at South River Gun Club, yes. I've been a member out there for about 8 years or so and it's a great private shooting club. They have a rifle range that goes out to 300 yrd I think and awesome private bays that you can set up however you want.
Taking guests to south river sucks lately though. I have a buddy who is a member, but the guest daily fee is $25. He tried to take me and my 2 kids there a month ago, was going to be $75 to shoot .22....

Taking guests to south river sucks lately though. I have a buddy who is a member, but the guest daily fee is $25. He tried to take me and my 2 kids there a month ago, was going to be $75 to shoot .22....
That was one consideration I took in when looking for a range. Luckily River Bend is free for guests (up to 5 if you and your woman go at the same time). I want to say yearly dues are $300 and initiation is like $500? I cant remember the exact number we paid, but it has been by far the best range we found in Ga. We never have any issues getting an action bay, and we can set up courses of fire and run around. 10/10 I recommend you look into River Bend Gun Club. 110% worth the high initial cost. Furthest range is 800 yards also.

Really? I've only brought a guest a few times, but thought it was $20 for the day per adult; nothing for the kiddos ...

Back
Top Bottom