• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Range Invasion June 24, 10am Creekside Firing Range

alleycat

Wolf Icon Lifetime Supporter
Cosmoline Junkie
895   0
Reaction score
it's on!
Join us for a meet n shoot at Creekside Firing Range in Cartersville on Saturday, June 24th, 10am

Not a bad place to shoot, and it's only a short drive for most. There's 25, 50, and 100 yd outdoor ranges with a range safety officer present to help us enjoy the day. Step away from your weapon while range is cold; one shot every three seconds. Shotgun stands, pistol range, steel action targets and more. Joe says 'welcome' and he's ok with us putting up a canopy or two.

Feel free to tag folks who may be interested

http://creeksidefiringrange.com/index.html

https://www.facebook.com/CreeksideFiringRange/

Will be there
MRH
A03coxUSN
Stuckon8
MSAA Personal
Swallisa
Hayata
Gunanddoglover
Bryan
Sonofapreacherman
Dakota Port
Jeddak

Maybe
Biker13
Boneboy96
Robroyb
1EDsson
Bushwhacker
Will4me

image.jpeg image.jpeg

I might. Its a long way, but having my kids that weekend could be a good opportunity to get them in a setting with shooters at the range. Make me a Maybe.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I might. Its a long way, but having my kids that weekend could be a good opportunity to get them in a setting with shooters at the range. Make me a Maybe.

I used to set up clay pigeons on the berm behind the 25-yd course and my sons really enjoyed plinking them with a .22. Heck, so did i. :thumb:

You bring 'em and i can set you up with a couple of .22's and silencers if you think they'll like that sort of thing.

I used to set up clay pigeons on the berm behind the 25-yd course and my sons really enjoyed plinking them with a .22. Heck, so did i. :thumb:

You bring 'em and i can set you up with a couple of .22's and silencers if you think they'll like that sort of thing.
That would be great. They'd love it. We took the Appleseed class for a weekend last summer. Dang, my 14 yr old son shot expert level by the end of the course. I was shocked, lol

Back
Top Bottom