• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Range

Matt VanDivner

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
23   0
Reaction score
Anyone in the Cherokee area want to help me with a YouTube channel? You don't have to be a reoccurring member or even be on camera. I'm looking for people with unique builds, experience for training or just to test ammo or vintage style weapons. It maybe cliche and not go anywhere but it'll be fun and promote my clothing brand. Currently working on moving so where I can shoot will be limited (rather avoid ranges) I plan to do my first video in the next few weeks. I'll try and provide ammo/beer and a snail tooth shirt. With the huge influx of first time gun owners I think it'd be cool to help them out in choosing an EDC and carry ammo. I work in screen printing and do digital art so I have alot of experience in that department but I'm limited currently on what I can review lol. A p320 and a frankinstein aero precision rifle.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221026-114614.png
    Screenshot_20221026-114614.png
    416.2 KB · Views: 44
First off, the obvious EDC for anyone is obviously an SBR'd VZ 61.

Second, I think I could be interested but would need more specifics cause it seems like you wanna do two different things, filming more obscure guns vs giving practical advice for new gun owners.
Still totally in the works but I'll update the thread once I get my head together lol

Mines 3D
First off, the obvious EDC for anyone is obviously an SBR'd VZ 61.

Second, I think I could be interested but would need more specifics cause it seems like you wanna do two different things, filming more obscure guns vs giving practical advice for new gun owners.
printed does that count ? 😀🤣

Back
Top Bottom