Votes: 27 52.9%
  • Good

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Poor

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Worst ever

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Started out rough for me this year. No luck in bow season, after two misses in rifle season I realized that I had shot the barrel out of my 22-250 and had to go to a backup gun. Then things went dry at my place for a while and I didn't see any deer. By the end of the season, I was able to bag 4 deer and fill the freezer so we do not have to buy beef for the upcoming year. All things considered, I was able to hunt and I always enjoy the time out in the woods so I would say the season was good for me. Only thing that would have made it excellent was killing that 10 point that has been seen in my area the last two years.

This is my 5th season hunting and by far the best! Two 130" class bucks and 7 does killed all with my crossbow. Didn't have to spend a dollar on processing because I do it myself. I'm ready for the next deer season already. Turkey and hogs will be fun in the off season though. I'm looking forward to scouting some WMA's and possibly join a decent hunting club if the members weren't so selfish.

Back
Top Bottom