Votes: 27 52.9%
  • Good

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Poor

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Worst ever

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Didn't get out nearly as much as a I wanted, didn't pull the trigger. That sucked. :mmph:
Saw some sights watching God's creation wake up and go to sleep, made it home safely each time. That was awesome. :cool2:

So? I don't know. :noidea:

Three yrs now I have only gone once each year but one..Life throws us curves you have to deal with..But that statement you made is the cream on the top...Take the time to appreciate, what is happening around you in the woods....Nature is an amazing creation gift, from our Lord, the harvest of a deer is the reward. Take the time!!

giphy.gif

For killing, this year sucked. For making $, this season ROCKED!!! I went hunting a couple Saturdays, production at work sucked so I took care of that crap.

Three yrs now I have only gone once each year but one..Life throws us curves you have to deal with..But that statement you made is the cream on the top...Take the time to appreciate, what is happening around you in the woods....Nature is an amazing creation gift, from our Lord, the harvest of a deer is the reward. Take the time!!

Agreed. Never mind what I killed, ^^this is why I go. It was an excellent deer season. All of them are excellent!

Back
Top Bottom