Votes: 27 52.9%
  • Good

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Poor

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Worst ever

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Had limited woods time this season.was off to a good start and nailed two does with a crossbow reload on stand but deer cooler lost my third deer when their freezer went down.
Any time in the woods is good and I plan on doing a lot of weekend coyote hunts at night.

Can’t get me out of the woods that easily.

I bagged 9 last season so compared to last year this one sucked...lol.

Looking forward to next season as I already have a good game plan with a lot of different spots to hunt including a friend in Dahlonega with a backyard full of deer including some good mature bucks.

I’d love to get turned on to some extended archery this month if anyone has a line on some good spots....hit me up!!!!!!!

Congrats to y’all that hunted with their kids and to all that scored their first deer or first big buck.

Was intriguing to read all the deer hunting stories here this season....it makes the season all that much better which is why the ODT is the place to be.

Off season practice from shooting your archery equipment from your stand is a great way to prepare for clean shots next season.
See y’all in the woods!!!!

I had an excellent season. My kids were successful (2 deer each), I shot 2 decent bucks and a big doe. I saw my share of deer and my kids and I both could have killed quite a few more. We had fun, filled the freezer and made some amazing memories.

Yes you did.
Always enjoy reading your hunting stories with those wonderful
Kids of yours.

Looked through my trail cam pics at my cabin property tonight.
Caught me a nice 300+ # black bear on camera and a budding 10 point buck that should be pretty impressive next year....... also some turkeys.

Think I’m gonna try my luck at spring gobbler season.

Looked through my trail cam pics at my cabin property tonight.
Caught me a nice 300+ # black bear on camera and a budding 10 point buck that should be pretty impressive next year....... also some turkeys.

Think I’m gonna try my luck at spring gobbler season.
You will really enjoy it,them deer don’t have nothing on outsmarting ol Tom.if you get frustrated deer hunting,the turkeys will make you suicidal.

Back
Top Bottom