• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Rays on the river

I like the keto diet. Down 65 pounds so far.
The problem with keto for me was, I've done it twice, it only worked as long as I continued the keto diet and I lost allot of weight fast doing it. As soon as I began introducing rice, pasta, breads and such back into my diet I immediately began to gain weight again. I had to find I was capable of maintaining. I'm lean at 230, right now I weigh 270lbs but I've stopped lifting weights to aid in weight loss. Gonna start doing cardio again when I drop another 15-20 to give my joints relief

How was it?
Had reservations and wife decided to try somewhere else. “Branchwater” in canton ga, was NOT impressed at all. 100$ bill pretty much and no appetizer or drinks. Steak was over cooked and got our order wrong twice. Mine and my daughters. :blue:

I still want to go to rays on the river.

Had reservations and wife decided to try somewhere else. “Branchwater” in canton ga, was NOT impressed at all. 100$ bill pretty much and no appetizer or drinks. Steak was over cooked and got our order wrong twice. Mine and my daughters. :blue:

I still want to go to rays on the river.
I am sorry to hear that! Sounds like you saved about half as much as you would have spent at Rays though.

Back
Top Bottom