• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

RBGC Steel Challenge

robchavous

Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
84   0
Reaction score
Beginning in April, River Bend Gun Club will start hosting monthly Steel Challenge matches. Matches will be held on the 2nd Sunday of each month. These will be sanctioned matches.

Match registrations will be on Practiscore.
https://practiscore.com/clubs/rbgc_steel_challenge

We'll also be posting information on our Facebook page. Search for RBGC Steel Challenge.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I love shooting steel!!!!

Can you post the info here as well for those of us who don't do facebook?
No problem. We're also working on getting the gun clubs webpage updated with Steel Challenge info.

The basics so far:

Matches 2nd Sunday of each month.

The first match will be on April 14th registration will be open on PractiScore on 3/31 @ 8:00pm. On the day of the match onsite registration will open at 8:00am and first shot will be at 9:00. We will hold a safety brief at 8:30am.

Each shooter may shoot up to two divisions. Divisions include PCC (iron and optic sights), limited, open, carry optics, single stack, production, revolver (iron and optic sights), rim fire pistol (iron and optic sights) and rimfire rifle (iron and optic sights). See steelchallenge.com website for division rules.

Match fees are as follows:
Non member: $20
RBGC member: $15
Active military/public servant:$15
Family rate: full rate for first member and $15 for each additional
Kids(17 and under): $0 for first gun $5 for a second gun
Second gun:$5

I recommend registering early. Initial indications are we will fill the match quickly.

Darn, same days as A3G at SRGC in Covington
Yeah at this point there's some kind of match every weekend in North GA.

Depending on the fate of the Cherokee USPSA match and the issues with their gun club we may move this match to the 2nd Saturday down the road.

Back
Top Bottom