• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

RCBS Customer Service

Jackie Graham

Eagle Icon Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
675   0
Reaction score
I have been reloading for over 30 years and have dealt with most of the reloading manufactures customer service at one time or another. I recently aquired some RCBS reloading equipment from an ODT member that was not in the best of shape. When I received it the powder measures and scale had some problems. I tried to get them to work but found that they needed some items to be replaced.

I contacted RBCS and explained that this was not a warranty issue and wanted to know how much the items would cost. They promptly replied that they would ship them to me FREE OF CHARGE. I did not have to pay a cent.

You will not find any better customer service anywhere and I will be a loyal RCBS customer for life.

The only Dillon equipment that I have is a scale. It looks and works exactly like the RCBS 505. If you painted it green and took the Dillon decal off you couldn't tell the difference. They have to be made by the same company!

RCBS replaced some tips and rods for free. I only requested one butr they sent me extra's. I learned my lesson and have not needed them.

RCBS is the best I have seen so far! They just sent me a new ram and insert bushing for a rusted up locked up RC2 that my brother gave me. FOR FREE!!!!! I told them I could send them the old one to them and they said no, not needed.

So far, I haven't had any problems with the Dillon. I have had to call RCBS a couple of times for some things that I broke and got the same response. I don't see how Dillon could get better than that (even though I have heard they are)!

I gotta call RCBS for a friggin expander ball for a 223 die .... its a buddies die set and he said this will be the third ball he has had to get from them.

Back
Top Bottom