• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

rcbs turret press deluxe reloading kit

Eglock86

Default rank <4500 posts
ODT Junkie!
49   0
Reaction score
Does anybody her use this particular press? Iv been wanting to get into reloading and have looked at the lee classic turret , but got offered this for a gun I have listed here. It's complete plus media, 2 tumblers bullet pullers , .45 dies etc.

In all honesty if you are talking about a single station or turret press its really about what color that you like or whose blimp that you saw last or who your buddy likes best.
they all will do the job just fine if you know what you are doing.

The operation if the lee classic and rcbs are not the same...I know they both "make bullets" but which one does it better/smoother/faster/with longer life. For me it's not about what my buddy likes, it's about what will be best for me.
In all honesty if you are talking about a single station or turret press its really about what color that you like or whose blimp that you saw last or who your buddy likes best.
they all will do the job just fine if you know what you are doing.

The operation if the lee classic and rcbs are not the same...I know they both "make bullets" but which one does it better/smoother/faster/with longer life. For me it's not about what my buddy likes, it's about what will be best for me.

I see!
well then I guess that will depend on how much YOU, like the operation of each then.
Full speed ahead.

Back
Top Bottom