• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ready to BUY Primers See update ( NE GA Area)

Wheeler,

Always glad to go local i they are competitive. Never hear of them, but I live in the sticks. I would think we could get together an order for 20k primers, mostly small pistol, some large and maybe some small rifle. If they can give us a price of what they would sell wolf/tula,cci, or federal.

Thanks,

DAN

Just a thought, I stopped by Shooter's World Direct today and talked to them about a large bulk purchase on primers and other reloading components. The owner was not in but the employee I talked to said he thought they could work out a discount, depending on the size of the order. I can't promise that they can get the wolf primers, or that they will be any cheaper, but I'm more than happy to do the legwork to find out.

What I need is a list of what type of primers, how many, and if you want any other components, type and quantity as well.

Wheeler

I am ready to order primers. I will be getting 10k small pistol and have found CCI for a great price. $22 per 1/k in 5k increments, plus they pay the hazmat if we order 30K. We still have to pay shipping. They don't have wolf/tula, but with out the hazmat on them it is almost the same as wolf from widners.

I am willing the help head this up, but would like to order NLT than Monday. I live northeast of Helen, and routinely travel to Toccoa and as far west as Ellijay. I try to make IDPA 1st Sunday of the month @ Cherokee Gun Club in Gainesville. I do not got to Atlanta area often. Gas is $3 a Gallon and it cuts into savings fast, so I am not going out of my way for this.

If you are interested in ordering 5k or more please contact me asap using the below price list plus $1 per 1K for shipping, if we can get 30K ordered.(I am going for 10K, so only need 20 K more). If it is not a 5k increment, they are slightly more. If we get commitments for 30K you can paypal me the $ OR bring, send me a check or might can work some thing out if you are well estabished here.

http://www.hi-techammo.com/hitech.zkb?root&GENMENU68&object-menu6

Link is direct to the primers, if not then do 1st part and select primers.

Dan,

I'll go in for 5k small pistol primers, I can give you a check at Cherokee on Feb 6. I can also pick up and deliver for folks that can't get up to Dan's necl of the woods. I live in Braselton but tend to work all over Atlanta. Dan, I fully expect you to be shooting a revolver next match and not that ugly piece of tupperware you call a gun. :)

Wheeler

Sounds good Wheeler, you have only partially given away your true ID with the wheel gun affinity. PM me your contact, so I can figure out who you are. Just think of my glock as the revolver of automatics. I may get my old model 65 out if I can make the Cherokee Wheel Gun Match this may, just have to get some .38 loaded up to spec. I just finally started reloading and am 9mm only so far.

So Guys, were up to 15k. Just need 15 K more ordered and can get them to you from either braselton area or Helen area and surrounding.

DAN

Back
Top Bottom