• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Real purpose of most of us on ODT

You would've had to own one prior to 1934, when the class 3 stamps came into effect. I believe it was. Honestly I've had access to select fire weapons for a long time. I've used them in tactical and training situations and personally I don't have a use for full auto, 3 round burst maybe. A belt drive machine gun is another story on a battlefield. Did you know that there was a time some firearms were made without serial numbers before 1968.
As long as it was a registered NFA transferable machinegun built before May of 1986, it could be legally bought and transferred amongst the civilian peasants, as long as you were not a felon and 200.00 went to the NFA tax every time it changes hands, to this day, with an intensive Federal background check, after your fingerprints and 200.00 are recieved in Washington, along with the signature of your County Sherrif, stating you are a fine upstanding citizen in his county, in Black ink.
Not sure if that's racist or not, and don't really care.

Or have a trust set up, and I never went down that street, so I'm not educated enough to say quite how that works.

As long as it was a registered NFA transferable machinegun built before May of 1986, it could be legally bought and transferred amongst the civilian peasants, as long as you were not a felon and 200.00 went to the NFA tax every time it changes hands, to this day, with an intensive Federal background check, after your fingerprints and 200.00 are recieved in Washington, along with the signature of your County Sherrif, stating you are a fine upstanding citizen in his county, in Black ink.
Not sure if that's racist or not, and don't really care.

Or have a trust set up, and I never went down that street, so I'm not educated enough to say quite how that works.
I must have misunderstood the statement.

Wish I had some guns. They all sank in Lake Lanier on The Flaming Wolf ODT party barge. Miss them guns but the Hookers and blow on the ODT party barge were worth it.

It’s a slow day in some little town……..
The sun is hot….the streets are deserted.
Times are tough, everybody is in debt, and everybody lives on credit.

On this particular day a rich tourist from back west is driving thru town.
He stops at the motel and lays a $100 bill on the desk saying he wants to inspect the rooms upstairs in order to pick one to spend the night.
As soon as the man walks upstairs, the owner grabs the bill and runs next door to pay his debt to the butcher.
The butcher takes the $100 and runs down the street to retire his debt to the pig farmer.
The pig farmer takes the $100 and heads off to pay his bill at the feed store.

The guy at the Farmer’s Co-op takes the $100 and runs to pay his debt to the local prostitute, who has also been facing hard times and has had to offer her services on credit.
She, in a flash rushes to the motel and pays off her room bill with the motel owner.
The motel proprietor now places the $100 back on the counter so the rich traveler will not suspect anything.

At that moment the traveler comes down the stairs, picks up the $100 bill, states that the rooms are not satisfactory, pockets the money & leaves.

NOW,… no one produced anything…and no one earned anything…however the whole town is out of debt and is looking to the future with much optimism.

How about the gets out of the car and shoots old Della the mule. About that time he hears boom boom boom. The guy says man what are you doing and the city slicker said that old man was so mean to you I shot three of his cows. Me and my best friend used to listen to that and Laugh Until We Cried.

Back
Top Bottom