• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Real purpose of most of us on ODT

To me it’s about find that one gun I think I have to have then trying to get it sometimes I get it sometimes I don’t but it’s all about the hunt. That’s when it’s nice to deal with someone who is willing to dicker Sadly a lot of people now set their price and won’t budge

To me it’s about find that one gun I think I have to have then trying to get it sometimes I get it sometimes I don’t but it’s all about the hunt. That’s when it’s nice to deal with someone who is willing to dicker Sadly a lot of people now set their price and won’t budge
Yeah. What's what's with those uptight folks who don't enjoy the barter process?

I guess they are the type that have white gloves on when they take a piss.

I had a great friend that I did this with. It was a Taurus 1911. We sold/traded it back and forth so many times, it was unreal. He passed away and I went to go buy it one last time from his widow, but you know how the scavengers can be after a death. It, along with several other guns had already been stolen. I wish I knew the serial # so that I could have kept an eye out for it.

I did manage to track down and buy a Glock 32 with a gold plated slide that he did himself back off of here. That was a good day.

I enjoy horse trading and meeting like-minded folks. I enjoy getting a new to me firearm, enjoying it for awhile, and then passing it on to someone else to enjoy.
i remember i had a canik elite combat, thought it was pos but when i held it and use it in hand. It was amazing and mind blown. Pass it on and i know the person enjoy it too. One thing i hated about canik is, they dont hold value

I mean - I understand the *principles* ....

1664676481111.png

Back
Top Bottom